Friday, September 11, 2009

Game day

On Wednesday, Huntington University played IPFW which is a division I school in Fort Wayne. It was a great game!

IPFW scored in the first minute off of a penalty kick resulting from a foul being called on the Huntington keeper shown in the video below.

Also in the video is a shot taken by Adam (#11 in green). Every time I've watched it, I've held my breath to see if he scores. Remarkably, it never changes... It's a great shot, nonetheless.

At the very end of the video up in the stands, you can catch a glimpse of Todd, Daniel, Rachel and I. When the clip ends, if you move the little slider to the left just a tad, you can see us. Todd's in a baseball cap, Rachel is in a brown T-shirt, and I'm leaning forward just next to our friends who are standing up. We're just above and to the right of the center of the shot.

Huntington played a great game, but came up short 0-1. Adam had a good game - the first game back after his broken nose. Daniel and Adam both have games on Saturday.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8DvqJ1NEU

No comments: