Friday, July 25, 2008

The Revolving Door


Todd Jr - Gone to Myrtle Beach with Ashley and family


Adam - Back from Kenya


Daniel - Off to camp (but back this afternoon)


And so it goes... Life is changing in so many ways... but good ways!


As Daniel was getting ready to leave for camp on Monday, he was contemplating the significance of his first trip to camp for five days and said, "You know, Mom, I think I'll feel older after this trip." Me too, Daniel!!


It's been a quiet week around here. Adam has, for the first time in his life, felt what it was like to be an only child. His comment on it, "Really weird, kind of boring." My sentiments exactly!


Adam had a wonderful time on his trip and is glad to be back home. He's been training for soccer season and catching up on his sleep. I'll post pictures soon.


I've been trying to make the most of my work time and doing some spring/summer cleaning. I'm trying to squeeze everything I can out of each day of summer - so far, so good!


Todd and Darcy continue their daily walks, which is truly all that Darcy lives for. Todd enjoys it too, but Darcy does more.


I guess that's it for now. Stay tuned for Adam's Kenya pictures!
P.S. Todd Jr just called, and he and Ashley are on their way back from Myrtle Beach. Ashley starts classes on Monday, so they're headed back to get her settled. It sounds like they've had a wonderful week in Myrtle Beach, good weather, good food, lots of fun!

No comments: